Ordering from Stardreamer Daylilies
Things to Know Before Ordering
- All photos taken in Stardreamer Daylilies gardens located in USDA zone 6b/7a. We can provide information and details on how particular cultivars perform with respect to our climate, and might be able to provide additional details on how they might perform in your area. Please call/email with any questions.
- If you are in the area, come by and see how your chosen plants grow in Carol's garden.
- Satisfaction guaranteed. We guarantee true to name, freshly dug plants straight out of the garden.
- If you are not satisfied with your order, do not plant your order - please contact us immediately. We want to make sure you are 100% satisfied and will do everything we can to make it so.
- Bonus daylilies given on all orders of $35 or more. Bonus plants are chosen by Stardreamer Daylilies.
- Stardreamer Daylilies has no minimum order. We feel this is important especially for those looking for lower priced daylilies or those who are just starting the daylily affection.
- Substitutions are only made if you agree. The plant we substitute will be of equal or greater value than the plant we are substituting for.
- Orders ship via USPS Priority Mail. This is the most economical solution and have not had any problems with orders arriving in a timely manner. Postage charges are $12 for the first plant, $1 each additional.
- We cannot accept international orders.
- Sales tax only for Virginia residents. Please add 5.3%.